Comment on page
Types of metrics
Understanding the different metrics on Locale
You can choose from five different types of metrics:
- Entity Property Metric allows you to add entity properties (e.g.- user id, amount, average revenue per user) to the map.
- Event Count Metric calculates the number of times an event has occurred at a fixed asset, e.g.- number of trips started from a particular point.
- Time Spent Metric calculates the time between two events for your supply, e.g.- idle time of a vehicle, time spent in delivering an order.
- Computed Metric allows you to perform various mathematical operations on the base metrics like adding them or subtracting them.
- Intent Count Metric lets you to group the events that have been performed with a similar intention. For example, multiple searches by a user in a 5 minute duration on your app.