Comment on page
Dive deeper into your business entities with cohorts
These are powerful consoles that provide a more in-depth look at your business metrics at the individual entity level.
Cohorts let you view your data on a Business Entity level (users, drivers, bikes, etc) in a tabular form. For example, you can now easily see:
- 1.Worst/Best performing drivers/vehicles in the last 60days.
- 2.Lowest/Highest revenue-generating users in the last week
- 3.Lowest/Highest revenue-generating orders and so on
- 4.The Number of trips taken by the users and so on.
Entities are any moving or stationary component in your business with a location & time component. For instance:
- Riders or Delivery fleet
- Stores or Warehouses, and so on.
Internally, they are used to define the relationships between data sources.