Comment on page
Insights from Heat Maps
What insights can you get from heat maps?
Heat maps can provide information about the behavior of various locations at any given time of the day, day of the week, or month of the year.
- Areas of concern
- Areas that are performing well
- Areas with the most number of orders
- Areas where most delays happen
- Areas where the delivery partners/ driver fleet's idle time is high
- Areas that are bringing in the most revenue
- Areas with the least number of bookings
- Areas with a high student population
- Areas with the most number of app opens
- Areas with the most number of stockouts and many more
In a nutshell, any important business metric's or KPI's performance in any particular area can be measured using heat maps!.
Heat maps on Locale
This will allow you to make targeted decisions and ensure that the overall business health of the company is maintained. Through these insights, you can,
- Run experiments on the ground - Incentive campaigns, discounts for users, opening new stations, closing down warehouses, boosters for your delivery partners, and so on.
- Set up workflows
- Create clusters of your focus areas, problematic areas, and well-performing areas to monitor them.
Actionability and collaboration
These dashboards and metrics can be customized based on your industry. Click here to learn more about Locale's actionability and collaborative capabilities.