How to tag your team members and collaborate on Locale
Once we have our insights, the next step is to take action on them. This can be done in multiple ways in Locale.
The users can tag their team members and comment to take immediate action.
- Click on any hexagon that you want to alert your team maters.
- Choose the comment option in the drop-down menu.
- The team members get a notification and receive an email any time they are tagged.
Here are the following actions that can be taken by the users:
- Delete the comment
- Resolve the comment
- Tag or notify other team members
✨ Note: This can also act as a central knowledge base of operational metrics and understand what strategies are working well. For instance, a discount of x% always drives up conversion in the eastern part of the city.
Yes, whenever someone tags you in a comment or replies to a comment thread you are a part of, the you will be notified via an email.
This email will allow the user to:
- 'Open Console' which will open the respective console where the comment is
- 'View comment', which will take you to the respective console and zoom-in to the area of the comment.
Sample email that will be sent to the user
The users can download the data from individual metrics to take action on them. The files are downloaded in a CSV format.
This feature allows the user to share the data of problematic areas or users from a particular area across different teams to power their decisions and take necessary actions.
You can put this data or the IDs into your campaign sending tool.
In order to download the desired data
- Click on the metric for which you wish to download the data.
- Once the metric window opens, click on the data export button in the rightmost corner.
- Choose the type of data you wish to download
- Click on the
Export CSVbutton to finish the download.
✨ Note: The users can plug this data into different tools as well. For example, it can be sent to marketing tools for campaigns or ops tools to recharge vehicles and so on.
Sample CSV file
The user can measure the direct impact of any strategy/campaign by simply comparing the metrics before and after the event.
The data visualized is the percentage change between two time periods.
The change can be measured across hours, days, weeks, or months. You can pick the time period most relevant to your use case and the metric you want to analyze. You can also measure the campaigns on observed holidays as well as your promotional calendars.
For example: How did this incentive campaign impact my key metrics? Which areas have been growing week on week?
The users can access the impact analysis feature by toggling the comparison button right in the time series.
The users can set alerts for their KPIs and be notified through their desired channels in case of any anomaly. The alerts can be set for a given number of days and/or given time windows.